Friday, March 8, 2013

A Day With No Title...

Good morning all.  How's it going??  Me,  I am doing pretty good.  I cannot think of a title, which probably means I have nothing to blog about, but whatevs.  I'll still blog.  You never know what may come out. 

Anyway, I have a cup of coffee ready, so I am going to get it.  brb...

So, I have nothing to really talk about today, so let's look at some of the positives going on this week. 

  • I have run twice this week so far, and it went pretty well.  
  • biked to work and back a few times, and that is fun when it is 40.  20... not so much on the way home.
  • We have had our audit so our next one will not be in the next 1-1/2 months for sure.  
  • No audit coming up = a bit of freedom.
  • I use that time to do as much as possible.
  • Our busy season is starting so I will be working on Saturdays soon. 
  • My bike has fenders so I can ride it in the rain.  
  • Our snow will probably be melted by this weekend.
  • I will run in shorts this weekend.
  • I will do some more cleaning this weekend.  

Life can be a pretty simple thing, but it is not within our power to make it so.  In our life we will have a zillion forks in the road, and we may go in any number of directions.  Society is one big cluster fuck of a bunch of Bullshit.  So much fine print.  Corporations are so fucking big no one is held accountable for anything.   The rule makers might just be a fricken dumb ass, who thinks he is smart.

Life is hard, and it is confusing, and A lot of the Shit we don't even have the time, interest, or patience to deal with most of the silly Bullshit.

There is so far to go, and some hold onto their old-fashioned life used to be better beliefs, but life has never been better or worse.  It always was mostly dumb.  Stupid jobs, people working for the weekends, and doing nothing that mattered.

I remember that one time on a Monday long run years ago.  I knew something wasn't right.  This was a hard time for me.  This was heimleblog time.  Some of the worst days I ever had, but they were also good too, and I blogged every day, and sheesh, thought I had no readers most of the time I think, but I remember it hit me like a bomb.

"I was on mile 8 or so of 12 or 13 miles, and I said and felt...   "My life is worth so very little, do with it as you will."

That is a hard lesson, and it is nothing we can feel on our own.

Our lives are worth so very little, but we think we are VERY VERY important.

Society teaches us one thing, and the true teaching comes from elsewhere.

We are born wrong, and we get taught more and more wrong stuff.

So yeah, a life's journey is a hard and long journey, because the truth is so very far away.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  The month of March with mild temps. is really a thing of beauty.

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D   

No comments: