Monday, March 18, 2013

The Way My Week Lines Up.

Good Morning all.  How's it going??   Me, I am doing pretty good.  I was just going to talk a bit about how my week stacks up, but first I will talk about the tourney.  Now the past few years I barely paid any attention to NCAA Basketball before the tourney and this year I did pay attention.  It helps when the Big 10 has had multiple teams in the top 20 the whole year.  The Big 10 is the best Conference along with the Big East.  The more I watched the more I have come to the conclusion there just isn't a dominant team. 

I like all Big 10 Basketball teams unlike football teams.  I like Illinois, Wisconsin, Ohio State, MSU, MI, Indiana, etc...   I root for them all I guess.  This year I even had a horse in the race.  I became a fan of Michigan basketball.  They have arguably the best point guard in the Nation, and names like Glenn Robinson III, and Hardaway Jr.   After watching several games I have come to the conclusion G.R. III, and Hardaway Jr.  are really not Superstars yet. 

So anyway I hate my bracket.  A lot of toss up games, and I don't really have a dark horse going crazy.   There are no conservative picks because this year any team can win or lose on any night. 

I'll give you my final 4.  Michigan, Louisville, Miami Fl, and Wisconsin.  Am I happy with it??  No.  I didn't predict Wisconsin would be in from the beginning, or Michigan.  Indiana or Ohio State not in.  Miami FL I like as a pick, because of good guard play.  Louisville is my Nat'l Champ.   I am not a fan of Louisville or Rick Pitino for that matter, but sometimes you just gotta go with the flow. 

Anyway, how my week stacks up.  I am working Saturdays now, which is good for the paycheck.  I really try to get a lot of stuff done after work on Saturdays too.  Sunday I am legitimately tired.  A day of rest, yeah I take it.  At least that is how it has been the last two weeks. 

During the week I am trying to not be a total lazy ass after work.  I want to get some stuff done after work, instead of doing nothing.  Last week was pretty good.  Our projects are pretty much done until the weather warms up. 

As an outsider looking in, my life is probably dull.  Who and what we are is how we feel on the inside.  Most days I feel pretty good.  I am patiently waiting for warmer weather.  Life just is pretty exciting when the seasons change.  A new outlook, and new view of the World, and a different way to look at life. 

I wouldn't want to live anywhere where the temp. is the same 365 days/year.  Change is good. 

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!     :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!!      :)

p.s.  Monday is always a hit or miss on being good or bad.  Lisa has off, so I will bring home something to cook for dinner.  Today may be a good one.  :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: