Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Lucking Out With The Snow.

Good Morning all How's it going??   Me, I am doing pretty good.  I can still see grass with a little bit of white stuff, so we have not gotten much snow.  Forecast for today says maybe 1-2 inches, and then we hit 40 soon, and 50 by next Friday.  I see the Northeast is getting like a foot.   :)   HAHAHA!!   Glad I am not there. 

Anyway I was debating about coffee.  I don't drink it every day.  Really doesn't do much for me anymore.  I don't get that jolt out of a cup of coffee, like I did in the past, but maybe I'll make one.   Last week I only had 1-2 cups I think.  I am pretty close to caffeine free, not intentionally either.  I pretty much don't drink pop, unless it is in my brandy.  So all that is really unplanned.  I do drink a lot of water at work.  I always bring my big old cooler of ice water, and a lotta times drink almost the whole thing.  

Anyhoooo, let me make a cup of coffee real quick, and I will brb.  

I really have nothing to talk about really today, but we are doing our taxes today.  This year again we are having a lady do it, just to make sure it is right, because I owe a little from a previous year.  I think we switched things this year so they took more out, so we still should be okay.  Then this weekend we have to buy a *new for us* car.  Luckily Lisa talks to some of the kids who work at night, and one gear head kid may have a couple cars for sale.  He is buying our junker for $300 too.  Not too shabby. 

So we get our taxes done, and the car situated, and we will hopefully be able to settle down into Spring and Summer. 

HA HA   My life must sound like the most boring thing, and like I said before a lotta life is how you feel on the inside, and most days I feel pretty good. 

There always are little pockets of stress in life though huh??  So much to worry about.  No wonder some people want to hide from that stuff.  I do too actually.  I don't like stress, and it is something we all have.  Maybe that is why we look for support in the areas we are not supposed to.  The World is one big trap.

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!      :)

p.s.  gonna give this running thing a try again today.  Should be fun.  

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: