Monday, March 25, 2013

Up Early Means I Have Time For a Pre-Work Run...

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I got everything done yesterday I wanted so that is good.  I am going to get me a cup of coffee real quick, so hold on. 

So, what is the purpose of this blog??  It is something I do a lot for whatever reason.  Many times I wish it were over, because I have been doing it a long time, and sometimes I feel like I am going nowhere with it.  Why would that be??  I think, because to take an honest and truthful look at life will show some ugly truths.  When you see the ugly stuff, you can either deny it, and get mad, or accept it, and move on. 

Accepting shit is HARD.  It takes strength, and courage, and all the things I have been telling you to be.  The truth of stuff is really ugly.  I know we all want to hold onto some type of hero, and they are not here.  All of us are flawed in ways, and in that regard WE ALL ARE TOGETHER.  To share flaws opens us up to judgement, and that is another flaw of us.  We do that.  We hate being judged, and we want to be clothed in nice Holy robes, but they mean nothing.  Uniforms, and outfits, etc... are just that.   clothes.  They mean nothing no matter how much we make ourselves up.  People, and Organizations have used costumes since forever, and it is supposed to give you some type of personality.  I belong to this group.  Life is an individual thing.  Your "group" means nothing, because life is about you and you only. 

So anyway as long as I have been doing this thing it sure can get frustrating. 

I am just getting something down, as usual. 

I do have time for a quick run though.  Won't the Hopester be happy?? 

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  well, I cannot take all morning thinking of a p.s.   so guess this will have to do.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: