Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Well, Looks Like We Lucked Out...

I just checked the weather out, and there is a major snow storm hitting Chicago, and Going to miss us it appears.  Our forecast says 30% chance of snow.  Few Snow Showers.  Holy cow.  Today the highs will be like 35, and then we will be approaching the 40's.  That is an oddity.  The jet stream over the big body of water usually gives us a lot more snow.  I guess this thing has a big push from the North, and it may go South of us, as it then heads back up the Northeast.  We'll see.  In March I am ready for very little to no snow.  I want 40's, and then 50's.  etc...

Anyway today I am going to run to work.  With my injury I have been battling I think I can still jog some, but just jog.  I have no extension to go fast or anything.  I guess I don't really mean fast, but hard.  So that is exciting starting the day with a run.  Been a while.  I have exactly one run in two weeks. 

Yesterday after work I actually finished the final two transition pieces so our floor is done.  A home project we actually finished.   WOAH!!!   Who knew it could happen??   Lisa is making progress on the trim, so maybe we'll work on that today. 

Anything else going on??  Nah, not really.  It was an okay Monday as far as Mondays go.  After my project I had a couple drinks.  2-1/2 maybe.  I dumped the rest out.  I made myself an early dinner. We didn't have shells to make tacos, so we will do them tonight I guess.  I went to bed really early, because why not?? 

Today is a get up early day.  Run to work, and well, you know.  It is just life.  This thing I do, and we all do. 

Now is time for my coffee, and I shall see you later.  

Bye for now. 

No comments: