Sunday, March 17, 2013

A Week Off

Hi all.  I took like almost a whole week off of blogging, which isn't really like me.  You know me though, and I can give up almost anything.  Nothing in my life is really that important.  You don't take it with you know?? 

I mean how about them 12.  They gave up everything to follow, and luckily none of us have to do that huh??  They would have needed an amazing miracle to have their heart be strong enough to do that.  Sometimes our hearts need help to be strong.  On our own we can do so very little. 

That is part of the story though, and it is something I learned AGAIN yesterday.  On my own I am nothing.  I need to grab the strength that is inside me to be able to do anything, because just one little minor bump in my walk can take things down a bad path. 

So even I think I am strong, and this week I realize I am not that strong. 

I did have some stress this week, and I cannot even explain really.  Let's just say everything seemed to turn in a bad way, and how can we trust when things seem to be going so badly??  

This blog has been going a certain way for a long time, and it seems its objective is not really working so well. 

There is a fine line between love and hate, and I think we as people really want to show ourselves as being some sort of good, but we are not all good.  Life isn't all great, and as we stand alone in this big old World we are no one really, but we are someone too, and we matter to ourselves. 

We have a long journey ahead of us, and we have so far to go.  I don't know how it will go, and maybe things get a bit ugly.  I am not sure. 

I don't mean to be a downer, but in a realistic look between life and death, and those types of things, our races mean nothing.  It is just something you do.  Your life and you are about other things. 

Oh well, just touching base.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  I am surprised WIS beat IND.   This year's tourney is going to be tough.  That is for sure. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D      :D     

No comments: