Saturday, March 2, 2013

Such Hard Things...

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay.  I have a big day planned of cleaning.  I mean an all out cleaning marathon.  Normal stuff, and also the stuff you always forget to do.  Why??  Why not. 

I was thinking of my last couple posts this morning before I got up, and Holy Cow are they doozies.  I am probably going to lose some people I guess.  You see what happened centuries ago??  See what those 12 people walked away from??  Their jobs, upcoming triathlon season.... Did they do Triathlon back then?? 

You are unable, and you would be unable huh?? 

Remember what I wrote the 2 most important rules were??  Remember it also says "those who loved me are those who have done what I said. "

So, you see how far we have to go??  You are not where you need to be.  You are caught in the big old trap of life, and there is one way out.  The thief on the cross, but your heart is hard.  It is unrepentant. 

You don't believe, you don't listen, you trust in yourself, and you are enslaved in the web of life.  A slave in many ways.  There is no freedom in your life, and no freedom in you.  Even if you went all "Into the Wild"   There is one path, and I have been telling you about it. 

What is your next step???

We shall see. 


Later...

No comments: