Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Surviving Monday...

You never know how a Monday will turn out, and yesterday was kinda Monday'ish.  It was kinda cold and windy, and I was a bit tired.  I got a little run in before work, so that was good.  Lisa finished... well let me restart that.  I say shit all over the place, and I forget people don't see that. 

We were going to buy a new ceiling fan.  One that went with the new floor we did a bit back.  Lisa had the idea to just paint our old one a rubbed bronze color.  I took the ceiling fan down on Sunday.  Lisa painted it, and we put it up yesterday.  I'll e-mail the pics to my computer and post them.  Hold on. 

I didn't take any before pictures cuz I am a retard, but here are the after pictures. 


Looks pretty cool huh??  It was an out of style polished brass ceiling fan, before Lisa painted it.  The ceiling fan we wanted to buy was $130 on sale, and Lisa transformed this one for $10.  Not too shabby huh?? 

Anyhoo, I switched out a bad switch yesterday too.  I left the power on, because I am lazy, and only zapped myself once.  :)  New switch works, and that is that. 

Theme of this Monday??  It was a Monday, I did my grocery shopping.  Prime Rib was on sale, so I made that.  I drank some wine, and watched a movie, but I did get some Shit done after work.  Not too bad.  These are the things I kinda want to do.  Just do a little something after work, before I relax.  I'll fail at times, but yesterday turned out pretty well. 

Not much else going on, and I got nothing to write about. 

Have a good Tuesday.  :)

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  I have time to take the Hopester for another run before work.  yay.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D     :D  


No comments: