Sunday, April 14, 2013

Tired...

Good Morning all.  How's it going??   Me, I am tired, and that is the title of my post.  I know I know, why not go back to bed??   Well,  I am up you know??  You know when you are done sleeping, but you still feel tired?? 

That is how I feel. 

I really have nothing to write about, but you know the story, that doesn't always stop me.  I didn't do much yesterday.  I went for a little run.  I took Hope for a walk, and did some stuff around the house.  Lisa and I went out to lunch, and then I watched a movie or 2, and yadda yadda yadda. 

Like I said not much.  Come to think of it I was tired yesterday too. 

You know what??  I am going to make me a cup of coffee.  I will brb. 

Okay coffee is being made as we speak.  

So what do I have to write about??  Nothing.   :)

Well, let's talk about me.  let's talk about this blog. 

I sometimes go and go and go, and then all of a sudden I get some insight.  What is so strange about this blog??

Well, I am a messenger huh, and not everyone likes to hear what the messenger has to say.  So I have gone on and on about certain things.  the things I have said make sense, but your are like REALLY???

Can this be?? 

The truth of the answer is yes it is true, and yes it is so. 

What does that mean for you??  I have said it takes strength to accept stuff, because life has hard stuff. 

Another thing I though about trust is why trust??

Because what you need is known.  He understands life and the World etc...  He knows more than you, and he sees the stuff that is invisible to the eyes.  Some of that stuff is scary, and bad etc... 

You are stuck in this World and stuck in your life, and it is impossible for you to see the bigger picture. 

Hard stuff???  You betcha, especially where you are standing. 

I am interested to see where you people go from here.  Remember trust though.  He knows your struggles, and he knows your angst, and everything.  He does ask one little thing of you.  I know I know it seems like a big thing, but it isn't   Are you willing to do what you were intended???

I don't know what your path will look like.  I know my obedience was tested a couple times.  Will yours??   Well,  you have been failing for a long time now.   :)  

I know I smiled at that, although if you could see the real picture, I know it is no laughing matter.  When you see the non-cartoon  version of things it really is pretty serious, and really pretty scary. 

I have a feeling that is what understanding will be like.  Where I see everything real.  No more cartoon version of things. 

Anyhooooo That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!     :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.   coffee is done, I think I will see what is streaming on netflix.

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D      :D   

No comments: