Saturday, April 20, 2013

Just Another Day...

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  Today is just another day as I have said, and one in which after work I have to get some housework done.  If I weren't a complete lazy ass a lot when I get off work, I'd probably have the house clean on Thursday and Friday.  It didn't happen this week, or most weeks. 

Here is something about me.  I am undisciplined.  Of all the things we "should" do, I don't always do them.  I do follow my heart, and I trust my heart, and the reasons being are because I trust.  That is a story from long ago, and you know what??  That also was a story from two blogs ago.  I am on the wait, and this one is pushing 1000 posts.  959 posts to be exact, and this will be 960. 

I think when I was in College I wanted to be a writer.  I wanted to write a story, and I think deep in my heart was the desire to be the "voice of my generation"   :)   HA HA. 

Little did I know I would be a writer of sorts, and I would write a book, and the book would be my blogs.  I won't make any money from it, but you know what??   You get to know me.  You know my life, and you get to see the day to day, which can be good, ugly, bad, nice.  and everything in between. 

I am not afraid to be me, and I am not afraid to show people me.  I guess that is confidence huh??  Where does such a thing come from??  Well, I can tell you I have not always been a confident person.  I was always kinda shy really. 

My story is long, and it is really just a life.  A life where I was led on a journey, and the journey was the truth.  The truth of life, and the truth of us gives us confidence, and that really is the turn.  A journey to the truth.  The most important and rewarding thing you can ever do.  

I am living proof.  :)

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  time to check the weather and get ready for work. 

Love You All  xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: