Sunday, April 7, 2013

A Miracle Of Miracles...

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  The miracle yesterday is I actually stayed up to watch the 2nd Final 4 game.  I didn't plan it, and I totally for sure thought I was not going to watch it.  As someone who goes into work these days 6 days/week at 5:00 AM, staying up past 11:00 is not my thing.  Of all the teams in this crazy tourney my final 2 teams are alive.  Probably one of the first times that has ever happened. 

Anyway, I was thinking yesterday about me, and what it means to be me, and it is totally crazy and nutty.  Then I thought about many of you, and what you need to do, and what you have to go through.  I mean I have said some pretty nutty things, and there is no way you can understand me the way you are now. 

I thought about my post, and I find it a blessing for me to be powerless to do anything.  It is funny my job is to do this blog, and step in to support when people need it.  Really there is nothing else.  There is a transformation I must go through eventually.  Just as it is written, and just as it has been told to me.  I learned many many things, and maybe the most important is I am not in charge of my way.  It is a hard thing to give up, but on this side it seems crazy easy.

Once you overcome something it seems easy.  Getting to the overcome part is hard, but trust me it seems soooooo fricken easy when you do it. 

You all have your battles, and your battles are with you and yourself, and your view of life, and how that conflicts with what I have been telling you. 

Easy for you???   no.  

Me being on the sidelines powerless, all I can do is watch.  It isn't any different then when I won the race in my dream a few Thanksgivings ago.  I won the race, and I wasn't happy, because I was the only one there.  You were supposed to be with me, but you couldn't hang on when I made my final turn. 

A few years later we are still in the same place.  In this game of life you still are being shut out, and the only reason is you.

I am not saying it is easy, but you really are pretty weak in faith, and the things that make that up.  Strength, and trust, and all kinda good things like that.

Oh well...   nothing I can do.  

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  I don't plan on doing much today, but I am going to take the Hopester for a little 2 miler today, and hope to maybe get some runs in this week.

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D     :D   


No comments: