Monday, April 8, 2013

I Don't Miss Anything Really...

Good Morning all, how's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  As my title says, I don't miss anything.  As the temps start to warm up maybe in years past part of my weekend would be a long bike ride.  I don't foresee myself doing that so much this year, because I don't miss it. 

As to long runs also on the weekend after this Winter that wasn't happening since my hip/back injury, I don't miss that.  I remember saying looking at our past is always touched with a bit of sorrow, of better days past.

I don't feel that way.  I don't feel I really need to do anything to prove to people I am this or I am that.  I don't feel sorrow for days gone past.  I don't feel my best days were before, and in this game of life I ask nothing. 

I don't want this and I don't want that.  I am content in the steps/turns I have made.  How am I like I am??  I cannot even explain.  So much has to do with the end of the Journey, when I knew I dd good.  So much has to do way back when I gave up.  I could not go back to that spot again, and my spiritual  heart was taken.  Now that sounds kinda nutty, but it was a vision/dream.  All these types of things are kinda cartoonish, because we cannot handle the truth in how real everything is. 

I have been to the non-cartoon truth.  I have seen the evil, and the judging, and took all the arrows the worst of the worst could throw out.  It isn't pleasant.  Pandora's Box was opened, and that was the worst 6 days of my life. 

Here I am walking the streets of Normal, IL with no hope of anything.  A life full of despair, because I was doomed.  Then I was lifted up.  I was made full, and I was completely confident in my ways.  Then I was emptied again.  I didn't know what to do.  I can not go back to those 6 days again.  It took too much out of me, and it is too scary.  I was taught who overpowers everything. 

So anyway after that I had to go on my own.  I suffered so much, and I was told I am as bad as the Scribes, Pharisees, and Hypocrites. 

How???   Why???  Well we know the answer to that. 

It was a journey to learn.  There were those several years from the early 90's to the start of Heimleblog, where I lived a life. 

As I learn more and more, I become free, because my work is done. 

I am the way I am, because... well, I guess that is for me.  I don't know what the days hold.  I have to suffer greatly one more time.  Whenever that is.  How do I feel about it??  I am brave, and I sometimes wonder how bad it will be.  I guess I will have no fear though, because I will have the help of the strongest one ever, and others have gone before me. 

A little secret no one knew about.  You cannot know unless you were taught that. 

My life is not I am some great person or anything like that.  My life is just cuz.  Picked out of the blue.  

He can make anyone

Anyhooo, that is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  It must be kinda  a naked feeling to know you cannot do anything to make you the person you will need to become.  The power and the strength to make you who you need to be is in the power of someone else.  No amount of sacrifice of anything will help you.  I know it is scary, but I have been saying for a long time...  T-R-U-S-T

Love You All  xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D      :D  

No comments: