Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Day I Could...

Morning all, how's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I am going to get a cup of coffee.  I will brb.  :)

So anyway yesterday was the day I could.  For no reason other than just dumb luck, I was able to work, get some stuff for dinner, go home, and do a shit load ton of stuff around the house.  I was in a hurry, because I was supposed to help Lisa make another trip with Jackie's horse shit.  Plus I was also slated to run 6.5 miles at 5:30.  I also had to hopefully not be tired for so called run.  It all worked out, although we didn't move any of Jackie's stuff, because Lisa got home too late. 

So that put me in a pretty good mood.  A successful day if you will.  One thing to note on the 6.5 miler is how to dress.  We are at the stage of the game where we needed pants.  I heard it was probably a high of 40, and pretty windy.  I wore pants, and a jacket, and the thing I noticed about this run is I was either cold'ish or overheating.  I don't ever recall being so in between ever on a run.  It was as if the wind wasn't cooling me down, then the lack of it was heating me up.  Maybe that happens every year, and I always forget, and this was my first run since last Winter that I used pants.  Who knows??  Just something I thought weird. 

Anyway after the run, I came home, and we chilled out.  I stayed up later than normal for the heck-uv-it.  We are running again tonight too.  About the same distance.  I haven't mapped out our route, but it is probably closer to 7 then it is 6, so should be a pretty good one.  If I run the 4 days that we have planned each week, then I will be at a minimum of 29 miles/ week.  That seems like a pretty good base builder to me.  I can always add in a 5th too.  

I don't really have much today, and yeah sometimes I write a post like this, and think.  SHIT, this must be boring to read.  I wasn't going to blog today anyway, but decided to since I ran.  silly huh??

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  I was thinking yesterday that one of my wishes is that no one who ever got an undergrad degree in Sociology reads this.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

You know Halloween is a perfect example of how stupid some of the shit we do is.

Later all.   Have fun.   xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :)

Oh, and Avril Lavigne dressed up pretty hot in her Halloween costume, so I guess Halloween isn't totally dumb.  :P




No comments: