Thursday, November 22, 2012

Another Day..

Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  We in the States have a day off for Thanksgiving.  It really is a day of us stuffing our face with turkey.  Perhaps being with family.  In our past we used to do the whole family thing, but that was when the women in the family were still alive.  We'd watch Football etc... 

Now Lisa and I just do it together.  I bought a turkey, and we will make it, and we will have a ton of leftovers.  :) 

This is a unique time for me.  You know how you have a time in your life, and you blow it up as being important??  Well My Thanksgivings have been full with different things in the past.  From a 5K race with a shortened track with that Sophie B. Hawkins song being played.  That was a hard night for some reason.  Don't even know why. 

The last two years, I was expecting something else.  I think my posts may have turned South in August, and perhaps September, as this time was approaching.  I knew early this is nothing.  My life, and the way I am, I don't take my years for granted.  I have no way of explaining without sounding weird, so I won't now, although maybe you already know. 

There is a tendency in us to say what we do is important.  There has got to be some redeeming feature that makes us worthwhile in a way.  The truth of the matter is we all fall short in many ways.  We aren't the nicest, we aren't the most caring.  We judge the ones who don't think/act like us. 

We are made in such a way we overestimate ourselves.  I have no idea what this next year brings.  This year was the year of trust, and to be honest perhaps we have come a long way??  I still have issues.  I have been through a lot, and I still have some stuff to do.  This blog has been going on for a while, and there were 2 others that were the same way. 

I look for strength in people.  No one's life is perfect, so that is what needs to be shown.  People suffer at times from the grass is greener, so don't be that person that makes them struggle more.  Honesty in all of us tells us we are disappointed with at least some parts of our life, maybe a lot.  You have to go through the bad parts to get to the good. 

Life, and this Journey is not easy.  Expect, and brace yourself for bumps on the way. 

Be strong, be honest, be real.  Be all these things, because these are the things that make you the most worthwhile.  I know we want to show how great everything is, but life isn't like that totally for anyone.  What you say doesn't mean anything if it isn't from the heart.  Listen to your heart.  It may not be as good as you'd like, but don't worry.  Listen.  It will teach you of you, and will lead you on a good course. 

Truth, trust, honesty, strength.   Let's hold onto these.   :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Today is a run day, and a LAAAAAZY eating day.   :)   yay.   :)   xoxo

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: