Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Up Late, Up Early...

Morning all,  how's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  Thinking about some things...  I guess some people have the politically correct noose tied around their head.  What will that get you??  Did you know you actually have other thoughts besides what you want to show people?? 

My heart and who I am, is who I am.  I do not want to pretend to be something I am not.  Maybe you thought I was a nice guy, because I cried like a million tears when that old dude who lost his wife of like a billion years, couldn't remember his neighbor of 800 million years name.  That shit comes outside of my control.  Many other more times. 

I am not about being perfect, because that is the last thing I am. Yesterday was a surprise for me, because I had some stuff to say, and I said it.  I had some stupid stuff to say too, and I did that too.  So in one day I showed you some really stupid stupid stuff, and actually some important stuff, and it wasn't here. 

Truth be told I was pretty fed up to be honest, and I would rather have just shut down the internets, but it comes out.  Somehow someway. 

Anyhoo.  I am up early, doing this stupid thing, and I have a 30/30 thing that is going pretty well.  You might not know what I am talking about, but I do.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Truth is stranger than Fiction??  ummmm yup...

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D 

No comments: