Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Running Weekend...

Morning all.  Dumb title I know, because aren't all my weekends a running weekend??  Yesterday was not eventful.  I took Hope for a 2.3 mile run before I met up with Jerry and Jim for the 6 miler.  Nothing eventful, but I did feel better running with Jim this week.  I don't know if he slowed down a bit, or if I am finally getting in a bit of running shape.  It does coincide with my Thursday run where everything was easy. 

Jim, did say you never ever want to start from scratch.  Isn't that true??  You expect to run a certain way, and if you have been injured or whatever that isn't possible.  Who doesn't want to run when they are in shape?? 

I didn't do much yesterday.  I did some dishes, and saw two movies.  I was that person who just went by themselves to the movie.  You know I would have never done that like... hmmm, well most of my life I guess.  Afraid of what people would think of the person alone at the movies.  Kinda like watching the person eating by themselves at a restaurant.  Don't think I ever did that.  Sitting at a bar solo was never a big deal. 

Pretty uneventful day yesterday.  I came home after the movies, and had a few drinks.  I didn't eat shit yesterday, so I ate some pizza and wings, and pretty much went to bed after that.  Lisa went out to Hobby Lobby, and places like that, and I was asleep. 

Lame Lame Lame, but that is how I am now. 

Today I will have to do some laundry, and should make a meal of some sort.  That should be fun.  My BEARS play tonight past my bedtime.  Oh well. 

I got nothing today.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

P.S.   Kitty Litter =  Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D 

No comments: