Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Is Funday With Munday Off!! :)

Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I don't really understand people too much.  We hang on to so much of the stuff we were taught, and you know where this leads??  Where you throw it all out.  Everyone has built up walls throughout the years, of I should do this, I should be this.  This is how a person "should" be.  Our internal sword created by us, by our experiences, by what we read, by what Society has taught us, by what our parents have taught us. 

This thing called life has you all bombarded with the best of the teachings you have mustered for yourself by all the things you have experienced.  As if real life doesn't happen.  Hey straight guys, how many girls are you checking out in a single day??  Girls want to be looked at??  That is you, try and stop you, from what you actually may perceive to be wrong.  Anger, hate, lust, all the things we can hide from one another, but not totally hide.  It is there.  Alive, awake, and able to be seen. 

All we want to show really means nothing, because deep down you are someone else.  Courage, yeah.  Courage none can really muster, because overcoming is overcoming judgement, and accepting that which you deserve.  In your heart you are like, I am like this, and better than whoever.  Perhaps you are I believe this, and that makes me good.  Well, if you believe all is possible, than why do you think this is the best that can be done??  With you right here right now??  Also what part of your work shows up in the equation??  What have you been taught, and what have you been reading??  You been trusting in your own understanding again??  STILL????

It is a tough game we play here, because We haven't even done shit yet.  As I look at the start of me and my blogging, it appears we have gotten nowhere yet.  You hold onto this and that, and none of it is worth anything. 

We have so far to go, and we still haven't even made the first step.  In the past I may be more irritated and angry about this, but like I said before.  All will be done.  There is a plan and a purpose.  It isn't mine.  I am not the author, and as just little old me I can do SO VERY LITTLE. 

You are the ones who hang onto worthless stuff, because you are afraid.  Like the REM song goes.  "Losing My Religion"  or even perhaps your lack of religion.  It is wrong.  You have to stand alone with your own two feet on this Earth.  You must look up to the skies, and realize everything is true, and our internal sword cuts off from us all that is possible. 

A long way to go???  yes.   Anything I can do to make this go easier??  No.  It takes courage, and HONESTY.  Honesty is so hard, because that is us with our shell off.  Look at the real me.  This miserable little imperfect human that is full of hate, and anger, and sadness, and all the other little imperfections that make all of us up. 

The Shit is Hard, but I guess I can do this forever.  I can go on and on and on, as long as I feel like it. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has  a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  this had nothing to do with my title   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: