Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday Bad Mood...

Grrrrrrr.  I woke up in a bad mood today.  I am not sure why, but I should try and look at the positive.  I am up early.  I will work.  I have a couple errands to do after work.  Get a haircut, new tube for my bike, and pick up some rosemary for Thursday's Turkey, and pay the Electric bill.  Nothing too strenuous.  I have stuff to make lasagna, so it should be a relaxing day. 

I made a decision to not do too much   anything outside yesterday.   My little project, because I want to do it on Tuesday.  Tuesday is  a wait around after work til I run day, and I need something to keep me busy.  I can stupidly talk myself out of running later by getting it in early, but I  ALWAYS run better with people.  Not always I guess, but mostly.  So that is my new plan.  Have something to do before I run.  Thursday isn't a big deal, because who doesn't like to start their Friday with a lot of their weekend stuff done already??  I know I do.

Simple things.  I did learn something yesterday, and well maybe actually a couple.  One is none of who I am has to do with anyone.  In that regard I do stand on my own two feet.  Things I learn from just the things I say huh??  I said it on a comment to Magg's site. 

Here it is:  still with you Maggs although I hate everyone today. Except me. :)

I will not say everything on my mind, because none of who I am has anything to do with you.

I am me. Comfortable with it. Pretty comfortable with who you are too, but maybe you aren't always??

How would I know? You are okay though.

xo 


 None of who I am has anything to do with you.  I thought about that this morning, and yeah it is just me.  

As to the I hate everybody today, that isn't true.  Just one of those generalizations.  I was in a bad mood.  

The over/under estimate myself kinda bad mood.  Does this blog mean anything or is it a waste of time type thing??  

One other thing I learned, and this was interesting.  Another blogger I read Sarah lives in Kuwait a good portion of the year.  She is doing a 30 blogs in 30 days thing, and wanted ideas to write something.  One of the things I said what was your worst childhood memory??  Her mom later commented, how about ignoring Steve, and really wanted to focus on the positive.  Not in so many words, but kinda like that.  It wasn't mean intentioned, and I didn't take it that way, I just have a bad way of wording it.  Focus on the positive.  I have no problems with that, but doesn't life have negative stuff to it too??  Being open, and honest would have to show some of that too right??  I understand where her Mom is coming from though, who wants to air their dirty laundry out for all to see??  

I guess I do that huh??  Been doing it a while.  Some would want to "edit" how they share parts of their life, and I get that.  

I do this though, and I think keeping everything in is not a good thing, because why else would I be doing this??  

What does that tell me??  This shit is hard, and our parents may be reading this, and our lives are really all about us.  When we die it is what we have done. Like me we really all stand on our own two feet.  A solo journey in many ways, but we share our life with others.  I think it is okay to share all.  Nothing really is hidden anyway.  None of us are perfect, and I am better than Hitler doesn't really mean anything.  That defense doesn't work.  Worthless in its entirety.  

Oh well,   that is what I was thinking today.  I think I will be in a good mood today hopefully.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  time for coffee, before work.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D  

No comments: