Thursday, November 8, 2012

And On A Bright Note...

Morning all.  How's it going??   Me, I am doing pretty good.  I stayed up way too late watching the Election the other night, and fell asleep sometime, and woke up again at 2:00 am.  Watched the crap til it was time to go to work.  I have no idea how much sleep I got.  15-20 minutes??  3 hours??  

It was one of those days I was dreading.  I was going to be tired.  I had to help Lisa finish up moving the rest of Jackie's crap, plus a ton of other shit.  It hit me though around 10:30 give or take.  I felt good.  I wasn't tired.  I was doing my job, and I was EXCITED to get the shit done.  I left work a little early, and got most of the shit I wanted to get done before Lisa got home.  We then grabbed the rest of Jackie's shit, and boom the day was done. 

Lisa worked outside a bit, which is totally what she wanted to do.  I made dinner, and it was a pretty good fricken day. 

That was it.  Nothing special to my day.  Nothing special to this blog update either.  I haven't run the last couple days, but that is okay.  I am thinking of taking the Hopester for a quick little run now, and we run later tonight. 

Nothing deep here, nothing of any importance, but like my title says yesterday ended on a bright note, and today feels about the same.  :)

Gotta like that.   :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  well, I really got nothing, so this will have to do for a p.s.   ;)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D   

No comments: