Monday, November 12, 2012

If You Have Showtime...

If any of you have Showtime I want to let you know local boxer Johnny Garcia will be fighting Friday night.  Those of you who read this know of his career.  From the days of National Golden Glove boxing, to sparring and beating the crap out of the Pittsburgh Kid, to turning professional, to running an all out mile.   "I Got This"  If you have Showtime be sure to check him out.  I don't have Showtime, and I will be asleep anyway.  You know my Friday Nights.   It is a 13-0 pro vs. another 13-0 pro.  Should be a good one. 

Anyhoo, geesh there was a lot on my mind this morning, but guess that has changed a bit.  Now I have no idea what I will blog about.  Oh well.  I am going to get me a cup of coffee, and I will brb.  

I guess I will start with my run, and go from there.  You know my goal now.  16 miles for Saturday and Sunday.  It is no secret formula, just something I think seems to be a good idea.  My plans of training change all the time.  So anyway 16 miles this weekend meant I needed a couple miles before I met up with Jerry and Ken.  I took the Hopester for those 2.3 miles.  When I got home I realized I couldn't stop sweating.  So I changed into a short sleeve shirt, and ran the final 6 like that.  There was one weird thing on the run.  It was really windy.  Our first loop was against the wind, and then we were with the wind at our back.  We do a loop out and back, and go the other way for another shorter out and back.  On the last out, wind still at our back.  I WAS TIRED.  beat.  When we turned to go against the wind I felt great.  Going against the wind kept me cooler, and it felt way better.  I felt like I could even tempo up if I wanted.  Cooler running is definitely the best. 

Every run has something different huh?? 

Other than that not much going on I guess.  I did some stuff around the house, and cooked dinner, and had some drinks and watched football.  I listened to music too.  There was a lot of Sunday blogging yesterday.  Is that normal??  I don't recall. 

Oh well.  I really got nothing to be honest.   :)   HA HA. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  BEARS lost, but 13-6 is not a bad loss.  That was a statement game, and I think both teams made a statement they will be in contention. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D 

No comments: