Sunday, November 4, 2012

Forecast For Next Year...

Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing good.  As my title suggests I was thinking about next year.  I was not thinking of races, and what kind of shape I will be in, and things like that.  I was thinking of something more important.  What will next year look with my blog?? 

It will be basically my 4th year of the wait.  I spent some time with the Journey, and some time with Heimleblog.  Now if this year is the year of trust, I just wonder what next year will be.  It makes my title a horrible one, because I cannot forecast it.  That this blog is going to go on for a 4th year is definitely not expected.  I had so much shit in my mind done soooooo long ago.  4 years on this one huh?? 

I will wait and see.  I just go as my heart goes.  This year so far though I'd say we got very little done.  After all is said and done I will probably have around 290 posts or so, and I feel very little got done.  That is okay though, because What do I have to worry about??    The name of my blog is "The Wait" and I just wait and see anyway. 

Anyhooo, I am just babbling along, and yesterday was pretty productive.  I was originally planning on running long, but I am not in good of shape as Jim, and he had us going at a little harder pace than what I would have liked for going long.  I know if I cannot talk and run too easy the pace is a good one.    That is what happened.  Jerry could go at that pace, but I need another week of 6-7 milers in my belt to have that speed.  (at least I hope so)

I did a bunch of shit around the house, and blew the leaves in the front.  Did laundry, and general cleaning, and was pooping out.  Took Hope on a walk, and was beat.  My plan of  picking up something for a meal went by the wayside.  Too tired. 

So I watched football made a few drinks.  The 3rd one was so stupid strong.  I didn't mean to make it that strong.  It was an accident.  I still drank it, but that was all she wrote.  I quit drinking after that strong one, and watched football.  At least the end of the State game, and the end of the ND game.  Both went to the wire, and then I went to bed. 

Pretty good day.  I am meeting Jerry and his nephew at 7:30.  We gained an hour of sleep last night.  Pretty much the last thing I need.   :)   I'll be able to get in 4 miles with the Hopester, and run the 6 with them, and that will conclude a successful week.  29+miles. 

I may go see a movie.  Lisa has to finish up moving Jackie's shit, and her daughter is here to help.  I get off scott free, and then it is Football Sunday.  I should pick up  something to eat for dinner too. 

Oh well, have a good one all.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  I have a lot of time to waste before I have to run.   :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D  

No comments: