Friday, November 16, 2012

Crazy Kids...

Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I had perhaps a perfect day yesterday.  I had a good day at work.  I was energized, and felt pretty good.  I came home still with enough energy to take care of the leaves again, do dishes, start laundry, and a couple other odd jobs around the house, and then ran.  The run was in perfect temps.  50 degrees.  shorts, and long sleeve wicking shirt, and it was perfect.  I mean this run was one where you would never get tired. 

Anything else going on??  Nah not really.  Want to know something crazy stupid about this blog??  I write it, and mostly underestimate it.  Like yesterday I jotted down something real quick on a day I had nothing, and didn't think much of it.  After my run I read it a couple times, and thought, you know what???  That is not a bad update.   Most of my updates are like that too btw, meaning I sometimes re read them a few times to try and see what others may think of it.   

True blogging, and true life living is hard huh??  We are a person, and we don't even know us.  Confused with how we live and how we write is who we really are deep down.  This  person who we only get glimpses of. 

The true picture of life is one where we see we don't really matter.  What can you do to make the World better, when there is no guarantee people are just going to blow each other up anyway?  There is no white picket fence, when the laws of the day are kill kill kill. 

It is a shitty World out there, and we are supposed to somehow make sense of it.  We want to do good, but we are so insignificant, that our lives don't really matter.  We are just one of the many people who showed up in this World. 

The big change in me is I went from a place where everything was wrong, and everything I did was wrong, to where I am now.  Everything is right.  That doesn't mean I am perfect in anyone's vision of the sword.  No one is.  We all can be judged by others, but with a promise and a blessing comes confidence and strength. 

The humbling thing about life is I could not do anything to take me from the Summer of discontentment to where I am now.  It was a journey.  A journey unfolded with many a hard day.  Heimleblog had a hard day damn near every single day.  Judged, judged, judged.  My whole journey was one of me being judged, and yet I overcame.  With help.  I was willing to let go of everything.  That by the way is the real meaning of Christmas. 

Do you see the difference??  One was willing to die, and go to Hell even though he did nothing wrong.   Others want to die, for some whacked view it will get them in Heaven.  Imagine saying take my life, and yes I will go to Hell.  A step I had to make after my Summer, was if I am destined to go to Hell, let me accept it as that which I deserve.  Even that had a path to it.  I was obedient to a thing not knowing why, and then that came. 

My path was narrow back in the day.  I had to do this, and do that.  Now my path is wide, because everything is done for me.  I am just waiting for you people to do what you need to do.  I am not the author of this story, but I have eyes that see, and a heart that is willing to support. 

Now my friends, I have to take a shower.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Should be a good day.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

Have a fab on eall.   :)    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :))

No comments: