Sunday, November 18, 2012

Wiped Out...

Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  My 10 miles yesterday wiped me out.  I mean I napped til like 1:00.  I planned on doing some stuff outside, and didn't.  I came home from the run, and took a shower, and put on my jammies, and on they stayed.  I don't know what that was about.  As we approach December and January though I will have a good amount of 10 milers in my system, plus a lot of 6+ milers, so that should be good. 

Anything else going on with me??  No, not really.  I guess my life is pretty simple now, and I have become BORING man.  I don't really do anything.  I had a chance to go hang out with friends yesterday, but I just wanted to hang out with me.  I don't mind doing that.  A man alone with his thoughts is nothing I am afraid of, and I like doing it. 

I don't think I am anti-social, I just don't really feel like going out in the cold weather to get a beer or whatever, when I can maybe have a few drinks in the comfort of my own house.  I don't think it is maturity or anything, because as you can tell, I am not that.  I still like to be silly, and laugh, and get my Joseph Heller on if you know what I mean by that. 

Life is fun for me, and it should be.  I have been through some serious stuff, and have gone through many times where life isn't fun.  Now it is for the most part.  I do this little thing here, and this mostly is fun too.  Sometimes I overestimate myself, and sometimes underestimate myself.  Maybe we all do.  We are bad communicators for sure.  Do we say what we "think" we should.  Do we dare blurt out the first thing that pops in our head??  Is there a right way to think, feel, do?? 

No answers in life is there??  Not one fucking thing is easy, and us being able to send a person to the moon sure cannot figure out us can we??  I think the tendency of people is to spend the majority of their life outside their head, and underestimate all they can learn from within their head. 

There is a lot to us.  

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  6 miles this morning, and should be a good Sunday.  Cook a good meal, and do some stuff around the house.  Probably catch some NFL too. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D 

No comments: