Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Is Everything I do Unplanned???

Morning all.  How's it going??  I woke up late, because I slept like crap.  I was ready to go to bed, and hit coma state right away, and it didn't happen??  I was soooo tired.  I had a busy day.  I biked to work, and back, and worked.  We ran last night, and added a little mileage.  I didn't run Saturday, and Jerry didn't get any huge miles in this weekend, so we had time, and I thought let's add.  So we ran a 8+ mile route instead of our normal 6.5.  If I felt better I may have even added more, but I did not feel better.  My run was kind of challenging.  Challenging as if it took effort to run my normal way.  Legs were probably just a bit fatigued. 

Still it was a pretty good day, as far as being active goes.  As to my title, do I plan anything??  Do I plan on how I blog??  Do I plan on how I just am day after day??  I don't.  I just kind of go with the flow. 

I am SOOO strange.  Although just from another person's perspective.  I cannot tell you how I see things, and I cannot tell you all the things I've seen.  I cannot share with you how I feel, when I close my eyes, because how would you understand?  Do I stand alone, separate from others.  How I am and how I feel you would have no idea to know this is even possible.  That I would be like how I am now, and this is how it is supposed to be is pretty crazy.  I cannot share,  wouldn't know how. 

So really still I walk alone solo.  Although I am here, and alive, and I work etc...  Our lives are solo though really.  No one knows what you really think.  Couples may not even get past the small talk part of their relationships.  I don't know?? 

Where does this go, and in what direction??  I don't know.  We will see.  It is a new and different day.  I don't know what a person's desire is.  How they want to be viewed etc... 

I am alive, and vibrant, and full of energy.  I am open, and you don't know my whole story.  You don't know the real strange parts, because it is really strange.  Linus had his security blanket, and I guess you hold onto yours.  This World is a good place.  People like each other.  I got life figured out.  How I am today, I will be doing the same things for the next 30 years.  I control my World, and my Universe.  I am the manipulator, and guider of the things that will affect my life. 

Mmmmmmm Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Later...

No comments: