Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hello?? What?? What Do You Want???

Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  What are you doing here??  It is a bit early doncha think??  I am not sure what you are looking for, but this is my blog.  If you are looking for a piece of chocolate cake, or Fruit Loops, you have come to the wrong place.  Also this isn't a laundrymat, I don't iron, or dry clean clothes.  I will not change the oil in your car, and I DEFINITELY will not give you a foot massage.  

So once again??  What are you doing here?? 

What am I doing here??  Good question.  Not really sure.  Just blogging and stuff, and sometimes it is serious, and sometimes not.  Pretty sure I have hammered that point in life to death.  The old Joseph Heller/Howard Zinn thing. 

I am not feeling too serious today.  I am having one of those I don't feel like coffee mornings.  I don't really have anything to blog about either. 

Yesterday ended up being pretty good I guess.  I woke up in a bad mood, but was okay most of the day.  Got all the stuff I wanted to get done done, and Lisa was off, so we just relaxed.  I made lasagna, drank some wine, and listened to music.  What new?? 

I live a life now where I don't really 2nd guess anything.  I am 100% confident in my direction.  I share my stuff, my life, and everything, and if I feel like people don't like me, I can shrink into the strength that is me.  My post yesterday said I stand on my own two feet.  Who I am, and what I do is all about me.  I look up to no one, and there is no one else I'd rather be than me.  Where does my confidence and strength come from?? 

Wouldn't you like to know??  It is a long story.  One that has been going on for a while.  years as a matter of fact. 

It has been a journey of looking into my past, and one of dealing with life as it happens.  I'd like to take credit for me being who I am, but that is the story isn't it??  Things that happened in the early 90's and things I have done which have made me who I am today.  I read that, and it sounds wrong.  It really isn't things I have done, more things I have gone through, and things that were done for me.  A LOT was hard stuff too.  This journey is a runners journey.  We finish the race or run, and it was hard, and it sucked, and I never want to do it again, but the next morning we are all geared up for our next race. 

That is how my life has been.  It SUCKED, it was SHIT,  I hated it, but I am here now, and I like it. 


That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  This is a strange story my friends.  You have no idea.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D 

No comments: