Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Lot On My Mind???

No, there is very little on my mind.  At least for me.  I have a schedule, but it really isn't something I am strict on.  It is just how it works out for me.  I am tired by the time I go to bed, typically around 8:00.  Sometimes later, but only if I am running that night.  I wake up at this early time.  A long time ago, and this would have been a few years ago.  I realized I didn't need an alarm.  I would always wake up.

Odd huh??  Someone who works at 5:00 AM doesn't need an alarm.  I knew I didn't need it either.  After around however many days of waking up before my alarm, I think my last one broke 4-5 years ago or something and I never got a new one.  :)

I do this blog thing.  Why I don't know??  It has been a strange and long blog.  A lot of hard information in it I bet.  I know this is the year of trust, and you can see the strong ones can hold on.  My life and my journey have made me strong.  I know some things about life in general.  I have no idea how your stories will unfold.  They will though, and you can keep a record of them.

I go as my heart dictates.  It isn't perfect, and I am not perfect, but I trust it.  Not that I will be always be perfect, but that good will come out of all.  "All for Good" makes a person strong.  The things I have received make me strong.  In our World we search for heroes, and really there are none.  What we have been doing is building a foundation where we all can be strong enough to stand on our own.  Heroes disappoint, and I wouldn't want anyone to follow someone for the wrong reasons.

In this blog I use words like strength, trust, honesty.  Things like that.  Those don't mean perfect or good or anything like that.  They mean just the opposite.  They mean we are imperfect, and we don't always do the right things, but I made a step.  One in which "All for Good" means something.  One where I trust you, and I think it is fair that you should trust me.

I have a track record.  I have a track record with some of you.  Some longer than others, but the ones I have been with a while know me.  They know what I am about.  By doing this thing I have been able to get to know some pretty impressive people.  Not all are Rockstar Super Stars,  but some are.   ;)    LOL

To be honest I have always been waiting and waiting to do my final thing.  Always assumed it had to be sooner rather than later.  For me to have a future living the way I do, and doing the things that I do, and waking up every day like this??

THANK YOU!!

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Time for a cup of cofffeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!    :D

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D  

No comments: