Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Day... One In Front Of Another...

Good morning.  How are you all doing??  Me, I am doing good.  Yesterday was a weird day.  Not in anything weird I did, but it was a day off.  I woke up really early, and I was totally unmotivated.  I mean it was a like a gray weekday in February type day.  That doesn't happen very often, especially if I have a Monday off from work.  Those are some of the best things in life right?? 

I still did dishes, and took Hope for a little 3 miler.  THAT WAS ALL though.  Then I was slumped, dozing, and watching HGTV.   HGTV???  Yep something was up.  I noticed it too.  I did have a lunch date with Jeff Stark, and his daughter Kim (coworkers).  We went to Phil's (Bloody Mary place) I only had one bloody mary, and one beer.  It was fun, and we even took the scenic route home down 66th street.  The street I use for long bike rides, and we use for long runs in the Summer. 

Then I watched a great movie "falcon and the snowman"  It was one that looked at our Countries sins, that no one knows about.  Deposing duly elected people, because they had leftward leanings.  Truman Doctrine crap that got us into a bunch of crap here and there.  That always makes me think of life and stuff.  You know it made me feel better.  As in a more alive type of way I think.  Yesterday was a downer, but I feel better already today.  

So, I really don't have much today.  I only do this, and throw down whatever is in my mind here and now.  My mind was so clear last night.  I see life, and things we hold on to, and our thoughts are good.  They may seem scary, because aren't we always supposed to be nice??  Shouldn't we do this, that and the other??  Follow the path less traveled.  The one where you don't pay attention to what you think you should be, but the one to who you really are.  Don't worry about your thoughts.  They won't kill you.  Societies kill people, but your thoughts don't.  Follow, listen, learn of YOU!!  

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Holy Crap do the Eagles suck!!  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: