Thursday, November 29, 2012

Time To Get This Thing Going...

Morning all, how's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  As some of you know I didn't sleep good the other night, and was really really tired yesterday.  Just a horrible tired, dragging etc...  Corrected that.  I slept great last night.  I woke up a couple times, but from the deep part of the sleep, so I feel great today. 

Hold on, I am going to get some coffee, I will brb...

Okay, I am back, and gots two cups of coffee with vanilla caramel creamer in.  So something I notice of this blog that may be different, and that is I think of things a lot.  Go places many of you others don't.  Where do my words come from??  From inside me..  Open and exposed little old me.  Am I strong??  Guess so. 

I don't put me or my life in a spreadsheet.  No need.  I have been doing this long enough right??  I don't box myself into anyone's rules of how I am supposed to be.  In a life's journey I hold unto none of you.  You have no bearing in who I am and how I am. 

Like I said I am solo.  There is no hierarchy of the value of people, although many of you may think so.  I don't.  You stand on your own. 

Also this blog is dumb. 

In other words I have nothing to say today, and I am going to drink my coffee, and get ready for work. 

cya.

No comments: