Monday, November 5, 2012

Nothing Is Easy Is It??

Well, let me correct myself.  Me getting my cup of coffee will be pretty easy, and that is what I am going to do now. 

Morning all btw.  It is Monday, and sometimes Monday is Monday, but Lisa has off, and I will get off early, and pick up something to make for dinner.  Yesterday I did what I said I'd do.  I ran 4+ miles with Hope.  It started out a bit cold, but you know cold weather running.  Nothing better.  I then met up with Jerry, his nephew, and Ken for another 6.  I'll be honest form about mile 7-8.5 I got  a bit tired, but the final 1.5 was pretty easy.  I was like WOAH!!  we are done??  You know me too, I many times will cut runs short, and probably if I finished the intended route, I may hit a 2nd wind, or feel better after a while. 

Anyway what I was thinking of life and stuff nothing being easy, what is easy??  Communicating.  Letting people get to know you.  I think if you let people get to know you, in a shell off kinda way that is hard.  There is no protection.  We don't feel strong, and we aren't strong.  A jab here or a jab there, and our only protection is to fire back, I think. 

At least that is what it seems to me.  This blog is a run through of my life.  A day to day if you will.  It will be good, and bad, and everything in between is my guess.  That is how we all are.  All imperfect.  All happy, sad, zany, motivated, lazy, and what have you. 

Nothing is easy.  Even communicating with our spouses isn't always easy.  Some would like to have a smile, and make it easy, and say everything is okay.  Something as dumb as "Can you do this??" 

correct answer is  "HELL NO"

the answer used is???    

You know???  Isn't that what life is like??  Have to makes us mad sometimes, and many times we just  want to do what we want to.

I am lucky I like to run.  I get frustrated training in the heat I think, but cold running is my fav.  I get frustrated with injuries too.  I am glad I like to do stuff around the house a lot.  Help out as much as I can.  In my heart most days is to do my best at work, and I like to have fun.  I do like to drink, but even so I am not a wake up in the morning need to have a glass of Vodka type person.  (Those people exist)   How and why, I have no idea.  Even after my 1/2 marathon a couple weeks back there was free beer.  That was like the last thing I wanted.  Me giving up free beer.

Anyway nothing is easy huh??  There are no really right answers it seems, and many wrong ones.  Life is like a losing endeavor.

It is good to think of life, and things, and I feel every day we all can be led in ways to learn lessons.  Many may be simple, but some are hard.  Makes life exciting I think.

Now if only I can be a faster runner.  Hopeful for a  good year.  Funny our years start at the end of Summer/Beginning of Fall and Winter huh??  I know it really starts with the New Year, but we still build a base for success before Jan 1. huh??  Some take a lot of time to rest up their overworked bodies, and whatever else they think works for them.

Oh well, just getting some stuff down.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  I don't feel I got an extra hour of sleep on Saturday, but I feel like I did last night.  That is good.  :D

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really  cya cya cya   :D    :D

Have a great one all.   :)))))))))))))))      

No comments: