Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Back To Work...

Good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I am going to get me some coffee, and I will brb. 

Well, I am adventurous today.  I made 2 cups of coffee, even though I only drank like 1/2 cup the last two days.  Don't ask me why I feel so adventurous.  Yesterday I had a pretty lazy day.  I did some laundry, and helped Lisa move some of her Mom's things from her old place to the new place.  She is going to a place where she can get more care.  She needs more help than what the other place can offer.  I cannot believer the amount of knick knacky horse shit she has accumulated.  Maybe I am just a guy, but she has a billion fucking worthless figurines.  WTH?? 

Whatever she cannot fit into her new place will be given to Good Will.  It is a good thing to look at Jackie's life.  What is important??  As you near down to your final days you have to realize how pointless most of the Bullshit we accumulate is.  You have to right??  I doubt Jackie does, but come on.  When Jackie goes we will have to collect all that pointless Bullshit, and give to good will anyway.  We are definitely too lazy to do some type of garage sale. 

You take nothing with you do you??  No figurines, no money, no guns, no ammo.  Our lives are full of interests.  Things we like to do, and you won't be doing any of those things when you die will you?? 

Not to be all negative or anything, because that is intended, but to be realistic.  What is the purpose of our little lives here??  Our lives are pretty selfish aren't they??  Me me me.  There is so much anger, and hate all over the World too, and why is that??  People are miserable.  Our misery we blame on this or that.  The scapegoat.  The one(s) who are to blame for our misfortunes.  Politics, Religion, Banksters, Countries. 

That really is us looking at the outside.  The outside World is ugly all over.  various forms of rules and regulations created by Sociology majors (probably)  which try to make rigid our lives.  Rules are necessary, but the progress of the World is a progress of fine print.  We have all become so educated we have no idea how to keep it simple stupid. 

So look inside.  There are really no answers outside, except the vision it gives you.  The World ain't that Fucking Great. 

Anyway,  I am back to work,  Lisa and I are making another trip to move Jackie's crap, and I run tonight.  That is good enough for me.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Good to see you come out of hibernation.   :)   xoxo

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D  

Have a fab one all.!!!   MWAH!!!   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  

No comments: