Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Anatomy Of A Day...

Good Morning all.  I am going to gets me my cup of coffee, and I will be right back.  

Okay I am back.  My title may seem like a strange one, but yesterday was one of those days where I was happily surprised with me.  Now as you know I slept like shit on Monday, and I still woke up early.  I did my stupid blog thing, and my push ups, and pull ups, and drank coffee, and switched the laundry. 

I thought I was going to be tired all day, and that was the surprise.  I was not at all.  I biked into work, and had a productive day at work.  I was not in the best mood all day.  Why??  who knows, but you know when you have those days when you just are not all that sociable??  That was me.  Those days we definitely are not at our best.  It is those times, at least for me, where I couldn't care less about people.  On this day my life was about me, and as it turned out it wasn't too bad. 

I did the errands I wanted to do on Monday, and got a haircut, and did the dishes, before running.  Jerry and I went out and did our 6.7 mile route.  With my new found motivation I thought I'd be running light and fast, and etc...   OOOPS!!!   I guess you have to do a bit of work before you get fast. 

I have no idea our pace.  Probably around 9:00'ish.  We did 6.7 miles in an hour whatever that comes out to. 

Oh well, this is a dumb little update I guess.  I was surprised though.  I was not in the best of moods yesterday, but I still had energy to do my stuff. 

Just one little thought.  Maybe this is, and has been my battle for a while.  There are two ways I as a person can be.  I can be this open person with a blog.  A blog that let's people see my life, and all the stupid pointless Shit that makes it up.  Sometimes when I get in a bad mood like yesterday, I hate the Blog, and I hate the Internet.  So I step away.  

Maybe in ways I can be supportive and nice at times, and then the other side.  I get pissed, and outta sight outta mind people.  The good and the bad. 

Guess that is it. 

LATERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!

No comments: