Monday, October 15, 2012

Weird Dream...

Well, I had a weird dream.  I was up early this morning, like 1:00 am early thinking SHEESH, this is too early to get up.  I did fall back asleep though, and had a weird dream.  It didn't mean anything, but I was late for work.  I couldn't get through with a call.  It was some kind of weird day at work, because I didn't do anything, and their was food to eat and stuff.  I saw a lot of people who don't live near where I live, and I was wearing a white dress.  :)   I kept thinking, man, it has been a while since I wore a dress to work.  :)

So anyway, I like to kid around a lot, and I do on this thing.  At this stage of the game my p.s. was just a p.s.  with a little humor. 

I know it was a big weekend with my blogs, and for those who may remember my one desire when starting up the Journey was to be right.  I was to be faithful though remember??  I didn't even know what that meant.  Being right is my final destination.  A gift, because obviously I cannot do any of that on my own. 

So my life is pointless in ways.  Do right here, or bad here, or whatever.  I am glad in my heart is only to live this simple life I live.  It isn't righteous or anything like that, it is just how it is in my heart to live. 

People get themselves in pickles in life.  There really are only two avenues when that happens that I can see.  Anger, and defend oneself, or humbly accept your flaws, and let people see the person who is not perfect. 

We would want to be strong, and try and help us feel better, but the honest way is a way where like I said it is humble, meaning you don't feel strong. 

Anyhoo, just wanted to get that down.  I am not right, and I am not perfect, but those things are possible.  You don't work for it though, because none of it is in your control. 

Remember the greatest gift???  


That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.   Another crazy day of football I see.  

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D       :)

Have a great Monday everyone.  We skipped our run yesterday, because of lightning and thunder supposed to being around.  It wasn't really, so I went on a lil 3 miler, and we are running tonight.  So it is all good. 

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.   :)   xoxoxoxo    :D   

No comments: