Monday, October 29, 2012

Ahhhhhh... Monday Off.

Morning all, how's it going??   Me, I am doing pretty good.  As you know, at least by the title, I have Monday off.  Why all weeks do not start with a Monday off is one of the many questions one should ask in their life.  This feels like about the best thing ever. 

Anyhoodles, I am going to get me some coffee, and I will brb.  

Okay, I am back, and I hazz coffee.  So I got a bit of a run in yesterday.  I wanted to do 6, but we had to stop at 4-2/3 miles, because I had to poop.  Guess I didn't clean everything out.  Oh well.  It was a great running weekend this weekend.  The 8 miler was awesome, and our run yesterday was great.  Running in 35-40 degree temps is so much different than running in high heat and humidity.  I mean one is fun, and one is work type thing. 

Lisa and I saw a movie.  We went to lunch, and watched the first half of the Bears game.  I had a vegetarian sub.  I love those.  Not because I am a vegetarian, but they are just good anyway.  Loaded with veggies, and mushrooms, and melted cheese, and Italian dressing.  YUMMMMO!!  It went well with my beers too.   ;)

After that we came home, and watched a little tv.  I had a couple more drinks, and went to bed pretty early.  After the 4:00 game.  Then I got to sleep in til 5:00.  HOW AWESOMEEEEEEE!!!    :)

I don't really have much today, but I am in a good mood.  I had a lot of fun yesterday, and I am going to watch a movie now.   :D

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  We are going to see another movie today too.  Lisa is off.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D   :D     xoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :D 

Have  a Fab one all!!!   MWAH!!!   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


1 comment:

Unknown said...

It seems you had a wonderful time on weekends.I wished that all weeks would have started with a Monday off.I enjoy my weekends with movies and good food.

goat weed