Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Staying Up Late.

Morning all, how is it going??  Me, I am doing O.K.  For some reason, I have decided to stay up late the last two nights.  It was unplanned, and I was really just having fun.  Hanging out etc... 

I am pretty sure I don't have much today, but I will get some coffee, and see what comes up. 

brb.   :)

Okay, I am back.  Also I have some coffee, so it is like I izzz all ready to blog. 

Sometimes when I blog I think it is o.k. to blog about some things I thought of the day before.  Want to know one of the things I thought of??  This blog??  I throw a lot of love on here, and it seems like the most natural thing in the World to me.  Some days I need a dose of reality.  That is not a normal thing is it?? 

How is it I do that??  Funny how a few blogs ago where out of nowhere I said  rock, paper, scissors, love beats all.  I have the gift.  It was given to me as part of my journey, and I guess I didn't really know it was possible to have it before the final thing I did.  This little thing I do on my end must help you on your journey in some way.  Maybe it is something to show you what is possible. 

Life has some tough things in it.  This blog has some tough things in it.  I know that.  I know I have been pulling hard for a long time, and I know the desires in your heart to make this awesome and great name for yourself. 

That is where trust comes in though huh??  Do you trust.  It is so hard to overcome ourselves huh??  When I think back to my time I was able to overcome...  barely.  That is by design I think.  You need to have some hard fought victories, and that probably is by design too. 

I'll tell you on the other end, and this is due to me not having very much understanding, it all seems so easy.  How Where Why??  Remember all those hard races you did that you never knew you could??  Marathon/Iron(Wo)Man races.   ;)    Don't they seem so easy after the fact??  Like you want to just go out and do another again?? 

That is how it seems to me.   Like the easiest thing in the World.  Those of you who read this know though there probably was nothing easy about me getting to where I am.  This isn't even the finishing point.  I have one very hard thing to do.  It is a necessary step in order for me to get the one thing I have wanted forever....   UNDERSTANDING. 

With understanding comes the ultimate strength, and the ultimate knowledge, and it is something I cannot attain too, although it is what I seeked more than anything on my Summer of discontent.  It is without understanding that makes me so imperfect.  Trust and strength walk hand in hand in this part of the journey.  I have a bad voice.  It is a strong voice, and it can overpower me.  What gives the bad voice leverage is lies and stuff like that.  Honesty, and truth, and trust all keep him pretty hidden.  The one who overcame long ago though is still able to help me overcome all steps in my journey here.  We have help.  It isn't easy, because it isn't supposed to be. 

I am here in this no man's land.  Having already gone through the eye of the needle.  It has made me different, and makes me see things different.  It makes me see the all things are possible type thing in the World, although the World runs on the same old logic that we all live with.  You cannot see the World through my eyes, and I can no longer see them through yours.  Understanding corrects that.   This isn't even the final destination.  I am just a little old dude who is poor in Spirit doing what I do. 

A little secret between you and me???    I LOVE DOREEN!!    :)


That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Finished up doubling up on a 6.7 mile run on Mon and Tues with Jerry.  Now I just finish up this weekend, and it is time to start getting this Fall/Winter training going.   WOOOP   WOOOOOP!!!   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Doreen, cuz I love her.    :)    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D   

Have a fab one all.   MWAH!!!!    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :)

No comments: