Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Burn After Reading...

Morning all, how's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  Yesterday I took a day off, and watched the movie Burn After Reading.  It was pretty good.  I was supposed to meet a friend for lunch at 11:30, so after the movie I got some shit done around the house.  Dishes, clean the bathroom, fold my clothes, garbage etc...   I put a new pill thingy in the toilet that makes the water blue too.  I love those.   :)

I mean let's face it people who have not seen or experienced blue toilet water, have they really lived??  I think not.  Everyone is always searching for the answers to this and that, and this and that, and all the answers are  right in front of their nose.  Blue toilet water.  I am pretty sure if there was only one wonder of the World, it would be that. 

So, I met my friend, and he brought his girlfriend, and Mom.  We did the lunch thing, I had a few bloody marys.  Why not right??   It is my day off.  We shot the shit for a while.  Mostly about all the stupid crap we used to do at work.  I then went, and grabbed some stuff for dinner, and went home.  Screwed around for a bit, and took a nap.  Did dinner, watched a little TV, and went to bed at 8:00.  A day in the life. 

Now it is almost 3:00 AM, and I have time to run before work.  I was thinking how great it is to wake up like this most days.  I am alive, I am content.  I get to go to work today, and run before work, and Lisa and I don't have a ton planned tonight.  We have a couple things to do, and we'll have to make a meal.  Also I am looking forward to raking leaves and stuff.  They have finally started to really fall. 

Other than that I wonder what today will bring.  We shall see. 

I gots nothing else to be honest, so we shall call it a day right there.  :D

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Does anyone ever feel like some days you are important, and other days, just living this small little life??  I go between those two quite a bit I'd say, and I think it is normal.  :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D   xo   :))

No comments: