Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Love Affair With The Morning. :)

Morning all.  Hope you are all doing great.  I feel great, and I have a love affair with the mornings.  I wake up, and feel like this most mornings.  How lucky huh??  You never know what the day holds, but typically I am ready to start the day. 

I made me a cup of coffee, and I am going to go get it.  I will brb.  

Okay, I am back.  I don't really have anything to blog about, but that never stopped me before.  Yesterday was a day that started off great, as you can tell by my upbeat blog entry, and it continued to be great.  One of the things I wanted to get done was the leaves in the yard.  Although this time I wanted to cut and bag the grass too to empty everything.  I did that, and it felt good to get it done.  I brought in our hoses, and insulated the outdoor faucets too.  We are all winterized.  Lisa still has a couple things to do with her plants.  It is windy as heck outside, so there will be more leaves, but hopefully the wind will knock most of them down.  We are definitely ahead of the game as far as leaves go.  Getting all ready for the cold part of Fall and Winter.  Little things Little things...

Today I don't have much planned.  I have to run, do some laundry, watch a movie or two.  I have the day off again today.  :)

Also as this blog suggests, I don't really have much to blog about.  Some days I bring heavy stuff I guess, and some days I just have some day to day type stuff.  I never really know when I will have one or the other. 

There is a lot out there in the World, and a lot to life.  I wish you could see the World through my eyes.  It is fun.  :) 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Time for me to watch a movie.  :D

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D    xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo   :D   :D 

LOL   Have a fab one all.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  MWAH!!!   :)

No comments: