Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Irritated = Not Sleep Well.

Good morning.  Last night I went to bed irritated a bit I think.  I went back to work yesterday, and it was a Monday, and the first day back is really all about getting back in the swing.  I was tired yesterday.  I came home, and napped a bit.  Lisa put an outlet from downstairs and an outlet cover in front of me.   Oh yeah...   That. 

The Electricity in our house is old.  It doesn't have a ground wire, and it used the old 2 prong outlets for the family room and bedrooms upstairs.  Kitchen Bathroom, and Basement is newer.  I switched a lot of our 2 prongers out to 3 prongers a while ago.  Never did do them all for some reason.  The one in our bedroom almost blew up a couple nights ago.  So I had to get a new one in, so we don't have cords draped everywhere around our room.  I did that without cutting the circuit.  Never did that before, and I was nervous.  I don't understand how the Electricity thing really works.  I knew enough to not be sitting in a tub of water while doing it, and I tried to not have wires touch each other or metal.  That worked.  Maybe I should get a side job as an Electrician.  j/k.  Electricity scares the Hell out of me. 

That was the extent of my day.  I did some Push ups and Pull ups, and watched TV the rest of the day.  Lisa and I were supposed to run a couple errands, but I didn't want to.  Why do on a Monday what can so easily be done on a Tuesday??  That is what I was thinking, and actually she wasn't hard to convince.  She went on and did a couple other things, and picked up stuff for our Monday meal.  I watched TV.  Meal was good.  I watched a little more tv, and went to bed. 

Now I look, and it is 3:00 AM.  I could probably get a bit of a run in, but I am running tonight.  It is October, and I don't need to double up today.  I think I will put the clothes in the dryer, make a cup of coffee, and so some more push ups and pull ups. 

See, I already feel better.  Oh, and this is definitely a phone stay home type of day. 

In life you have to be strong, and we confuse what strong is.  Strong is what we want to be in our minds, but on this blog it has a different meaning. 

I guess I can still do this though...

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Here is hoping today goes a bit better.  Maybe I will get in a better mood.

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D     (glad the outlook is better)   :D    xo

No comments: