Sunday, October 21, 2012

I Am Up, I Hazzz Coffee, Guess I'll Do This.

Morning All,  How's it Going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I have absolutely nothing to blog about, but I am up, I hazz coffee, and well you can read the title. 

My Saturday was very different.  I did not work, and I did not run.  When is the last time those two things happened??   SHEESH!!   I can not even remember.  I watched an artsy fartsy French film in the morning, and decided I better get something done.  I did some general cleaning, and some laundry, dishes, etc....  I ran to the store, and got the fixins for a pot roast, and threw that in the slow cooker.  That took me til like 1:00, and then watched some Football.  All the way up to the end of the Michigan/MI St.  game.  12-10????   Puhleeeeze. 

What do I have planned today??  I am running a 13.1  I am not doing it for any time or anything like that, because I am not fast at all.  I consider this my kick off for training for a Lansing Marathon.  I hope to get and stay motivated to get fast.  Will I??   I hope so.  I think I can get some good training in this Fall and Winter.  It helps training with people, and I have people to train with.  Will I for sure stay motivated??  No,  Life is full of other stuff for me.  We shall see. 

Yesterday I did get a glimpse of some things about me.  Who I am, and my story, and what it means.  ZOIKS!!  Remember anyone that time at Bromenn hospital, in the old people's room when that lady told me "I need to have the patience of Job."  I went back home to read Job, and I still didn't know what that lady meant.  This was the time when I was on my own.  I dealt with death, and break ups, I was done with College, and wondering what is a person to do. 

I wrote down something to the effect of It is hard to understand Job, unless you walked in his shoes.  So life went on for a bit, and I was reading "The Road Less Traveled" and BAM Persecution started.  6 days non-stop.  I was Evil, and The Anti-Christ etc...  6 days of fear, no sleep, and not eating much.  Through that suffering I could feel people's pain around me, and their life.  I will be honest with you that was the scariest part of my life.  The persecution came from this burning thing in my neck.  Then there was the old guy who asked for money, and I gave him the $20 in my wallet instead of the $1 I had in it.  My spirit leaped. 

I was naked spiritually speaking, and living a life doomed to Hades.  What is one to do??  Well, I needed to be picked up.  When the burning thing in my neck, and the persecution stopped, I re-read what I wrote.  It is hard to see how great Job was unless you walked in his shoes.  That scared the crap out of me, because that is what I just did. 

I was picked up, and made full, and secure for a short while.  Lora and I became friends.  She just lost her boyfriend to a car accident or something, and she was having his baby, so she was going through her own stuff. 

I then had a short little while where life was good.  I felt good about me, and secure in how I was as a person.  Little did I know everything was going to be taken away, and I was going to have to do my little Summer of discontent thingy.  Outside the garbage room of Bromenn Healthcare, I was told to go solo, as I was like the Scribes, Pharisees, and Hypocrites.  I thought how could I have been taken so far away??  Anyone remember the answer??

So yeah, this is a big blog, and what I have been asked to do is crazy sounding, etc...  Also you are asked to believe some crazy stuff, as were others before you. 

You know those 6 days weren't even part of the 3 times I must overcome??  What value is there in it??   I do remember one of the Beatitudes.  Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness.  Remember that thing I received right prior to being admitted?

Well, this is a heavy blog.  If you see it and read it you see it and read it.  Can't pretend it isn't there.  Strength is accepting things.  Doesn't faith believe all things, ENDURE all things, and hope for all things??  

What a long, and hard journey this was.  You have your own journey, and your own story, and I guess we will see what it is. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  ZOIKS, that was a doozy.   You never know do you??  Me either.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of  these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D   

No comments: