Thursday, October 18, 2012

What A Week!!

Morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I stayed up late again last night.  I was just listening to music, and had a couple drinks.  I made dinner, and just chilled.  Yesterday was a total day off.  Lisa, and I did some yard work.  We have to cut down all our plants when they die, and the City comes picks them up along with leaves etc...  See, some taxes definitely are good, and do good stuff. 

Remember I said a while ago to look at the World and life objectively.  How does one do that??  Throw everything you know and learned away.  That is a pretty hard step huh??  Do you have faith and trust, that you will be led in a direction in which you will find the truth.  A truth that may be invisible to what you see now??  That is stepping out, and that is what I did, and what I said I'd do after graduating College.  It led me in a direction I HAD NO IDEA. 

We kinda get stuck searching and working to be the best person within society, but life is Human Beings.  We all come from different societies, and society living is that which is passed down from Generation to Generation.  Flawed and imperfect. 

What is wrong with finding a higher truth, and a higher way of being??   You might just be surprised at what is out there.  If living within the confines of Society was worth a crap I would put all my effort into it.  Me being as I am now, I live in the Matrix zone.  Don't worry about this or that so much, because I took the right path. 

My heart is pretty good too.  It is open, and within it are things that make me not want to murder, and rape, and kill, etc...  Also I am busy, and active, and although not the hardest worker when it comes to running etc...  I am active. 

Remember that one time when I was taken back to the physical depression days??  I cursed, gave up, and said I cannot go there again.  After that night my heart has been in the best hands.  Somehow someway good has been done since then, and you know I was not the author, and I was not the guider of my own path. 

We kinda get bogged down with things should be like this, and what I do should appear to be like that.  We are better than that.  It takes strength, and confidence, and trust.  You bring out your real side, I'll be there.  Maybe you think the World will judge you, but I won't, and I may judge the judgers. 

That is it for today!!!    :)  

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.   I fertilized our yard yesterday, and it rained.   How lucky is that??  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D  

Later all,  have a fab one.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   MWAH  not MUAH.    ;)    xo   :)

No comments: