Friday, October 26, 2012

The Subway Buzzards Stepped On My Watch!! >: /

Grrrrrrr,  I hate when I wake up to blog early, and I have nothing to write about.  So, I guess I will start with my day and go from there.  Our run got cancelled last night, so I took Hope for a 'lil 3 miler.  It was actually pretty warm outside.  I mean like 80 degree warm and humid.  Being acclimated already to the cool stuff, it actually was a pretty tough run.  I felt slow.  I am pretty slow right now, but even for my new slow standards.

Lisa, and I just sat outside then.  I had a couple drinks, and then made dinner.  Want to know the easiest dinner??  I bought one of those ham steaks.  cooked it up, and cut it up, and cooked it with scalloped potatoes.  Then I added shredded cheese when it was done, because scalloped potatoes typically don't have enough cheese with them.   ;)  HOLY GOOD, and HOLY EASY!!!   :)

I cranked the tunes, and jammed out for a bit.  It was pretty fun.  Life is fun huh??  I think I kinda see how you view certain things in life.  I also see how I view them.  Differently.  I don't really know what purpose me being the way I am now serves.  Does it give people hope??  One of the very best gifts I have is the ability to support.  Support goes with trust.  This blog has harped on trust forever, and it references it every day.

Other than that not much going on.  A lot of writing today, and a lot of deleting.  That means a hard blog day fo sho!!   :)

So, I guess I'll go get a short 'lil run in.  It isn't a run day, but I got time.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Oh, after today I have a 4 day weekend.  Long weekends, and short weeks are the bomb, and then we are in November. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D 

No comments: