Thursday, October 4, 2012

Back To Normal?? Me?? Yeah Right!!

Good Morning all.  I went to bed early last night.  I am on vacation, so it was actually at my normal time.  I went to bed a little before 8:00.  As you know, or as you may tell, this is my time.  I love this early morning/middle of the night time.  I don't know why, and one thing I can say about it is, I am lucky to be like this, and to pretty much feel like this every morning. 

This week my blog has been a bit weird to me.  That probably means it has been normal to you.   :)   Give me a stay up late to watch MNF, and a stay up late the next night to watch 3 hours of "The Big Bang Theory" and things get a bit out of whack for me I'd say. 

One thing I can say is I am having a GREAT relaxing time this staycation.  I get a little bit done around the house, and get a lot of relaxing.  Our house is like 90% the way we want it now too.  You can always do some detail cleaning here and there, but we are actually organized.  We don't have a lot of clutter, and the stuff we want to just throw out is organized in a corner of our garage to throw in the regular garbage every week.  It may take a couple months. 

What is not to like?? 

Anyway just a short little update.  I think I will make a cup of coffee, and read my book now, or maybe watch a movie.  We shall see. 

Have a Great one ALL!!!    :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  I got a little run in yesterday in a cool drizzle.  Perfect running weather.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D 

No comments: