Saturday, October 20, 2012

Coffee And A Blog...

Morning all, how's it going??  Me, I am doing good.  I am going to have some coffee, and write some blog about something or another.  It is Saturday so I actually made two cups of coffee.  We'll see if I can get the 2nd one down.  I will brb. 

Okay, so yesterday was Friday, which btw is my absolute favorite day to work.  You know I was finishing up a project, and that kind of crap is fun for me.  For you to get a glimpse of me, people all the time ask me if my job is boring.  ALL THE TIME.  I tell them no.  Half the time in a job, you want to feel like your busy.  Having to be somewhere with nothing to do sucks.  My job never runs out of things to do.  Always stuff to do, and every little thing I do helps, and hopefully adds to a good audit, which happens 3 times/ year. 

So anyway, that is that.  I made plans earlier in the week to stop by Beau and Charity's house.  They called me a bad friend, because I haven't been over in like 2 months.  Wow, where does the time go??  So instead of reading about how having a baby is, I actually saw it in real life.  Life changes, schedules are re-arranged.  Beau doesn't get to the gym as much as he'd like, etc... 

Life goes on.  You find a routine, and still find time to do things you enjoy.  I was a bad friend, and where does time go??  2 months, really??  What do I do with my time??  I couldn't even tell you.  You know I did do a lot of cleaning around the house.  I stay pretty busy'ish.  Life goes like that huh?? 

One thing you can tell though, is we are the same.  None of us have changed too much.  We like to hang, and have a couple cocktails, and to be honest Beau and Charity seem to be doing great. 

I really don't have too much, but yesterday was fun.  I got a little buzzed, and ate some shitty fast food, and went to bed early.  I was pretty tired, so I probably hung out til like 5:00 or something.  I am definitely not the big party for hours on end type of guy.  A few drinks, and BOOM,  Time for bed.   :)

So with that, I will say that finishes up my blog.  Funny I had a stretch of some pretty heavy blogs, and this is just a 'lil one, more normal'ish I'd say.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)))

p.s.  Today, I get to do nothing all day.  Read, movie watch, maybe a little housework.  Yay to lazy days.    :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D        xo

No comments: