Friday, October 12, 2012

I Ain't Got Shit!!

Morning all.  I have absolutely nothing to blog about at all, so naturally I made some coffee, and I am going to wing it... as usual.

First things first.  I will be right back once I have coffee in hand.

I guess we will just start out with the day, and see what pops up.  I was tired and sore on Wednesday, so that usually means wine night.  Not much else I can do.  That is what I did, and I actually slept til after 4:00.  Lisa woke me up too.  That surprised me.  I haven't used an alarm in forever, and I slept through the alarm I don't use.   That never happens.

More sleep = a productive day at work, and a productive day at home.  Thursday is garbage pick up day, and no day is more exciting around our house.  It means we unloaded a ton of crap, and get to load up more crap in the bin.  It really is the little things.  This new trying to junk-proof our house is a fun chore.  Silly how such little things are such a big deal huh??

So anyway instead of relaxing before my run, I ended up getting a Shit load done around the house.  That felt pretty good.  Our run was uneventful.  We did our 6.7 mile route with Jerry and Ken.  It took an hour, and has me wondering what my 13.1 miler time will be.  Really comes down to how close to 2 hours will I get?  I am a far ways away from a 1:47  half being my marathon pace.

So in general I am just plugging along.  I have some running goals, and some house goals that keep me busy, and keep me active, and I look around, and let me tell you one thing.   Things seem pretty good right now.

On the outside my life seems pretty boring I'd say.  So much of life is how you feel on the inside.  That is where I am winning.  I feel great, and I feel good about me.  That is the battle huh??  No 2nd guessing.  No what ifs???    Also just a little secret I have about how I am me.  What a long and strange journey huh??  It ain't even over.  I still got some stuff to do, but that is the thing, I am willing to do it.  Have been since forever.

Anyway just touching base.  Let you know I feel pretty fucking GREAT!!!    :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  This upcoming year is going to be pretty fascinating I think.  Can't wait to see how everyone's life evolves.

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D      xoxo    :D    :D       

No comments: