Sunday, October 28, 2012

Movie Day. WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!

Morning all, how's it going??   Me, I am doing pretty good.  I am going to get me a cup of coffee, and I will brb.

Well today is a movie day, so we will see a matinee.  No better way to start out a Sunday in my opinion.  That is after I run of course.  I got myself in an 8 miler yesterday, which is kinda a new long-run mileage for this time of year.  I guess I'd like to always be around 10 miles or so, and another 6.  6 on Saturday, and 10 on Sunday, or vise versa.  Nothing major about the run, except it was cool.  I wore a jacket, and for 8 miles I barely needed any water.  Now that is running.  :)

Nothing else is really going on.  I know yesterday was a doozy'ish post.  One of the things you have to know about yourself is there is a model of a person who you deem to be good etc...   Kind, forgiving, slow to anger, not jealous, etc... and a slew of other things.  All people have a different view of what a good and decent person is.  Our model can change too... daily.  Our model can get confused easily too with all the nasty propaganda one can find on the internets, and on the tee veees.
In our heart and in our mind is a desire to be happy, to be decent people, kind, etc...  It is a battle we lose.  We always can show some type of person on the outside, but most of who we are is on the inside.  You know the stuff you see in your quiet times??  The stuff you would be willing to share in the wee hours, and delete it when you wake up the next day??  

Life is complex, we are complex, and looking inside yourself you are led on a path to get to know you.  It is like nothing you ever imagined either.

So anyway, I know you are on a tough journey.  That is intended, because you, like I have said before are a flower.  Not perfect, but flawed, but a flower is full of color, and so are we.  Our view of perfect and good is black and white.  Those with a good heart don't see flaws with a judgmental lens.  We see flaws with a colorful lens, and that is beauty.

To have the strength to be us, in a judgmental World is a strength only one can achieve with a gift.

and that my friends....is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Movie Day is also Sunday Football Day, and Day off tomorrow day.   WOOOOO!!    :)

Love You All    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

Have a fab one all.   MWAH!!!    :)    xoxoxoxo   :D   :D  

No comments: