Saturday, October 27, 2012

Up Early Is All Part Of The Plan...

Morning all, how's it going??   Me, I am doing pretty good.  I was just thinking yesterday my Friday nights are all planned for an early Saturday wake up.  Why you ask??  That is a good question.  No reason really.  I tell you what though, I love being up right now.  I got up a little after 3:00 AM.  I feel great, and I feel alive.  I didn't get any call last night, so I guess I am running solo this morning, which I will do after my blog and my coffee. 

Speaking of coffee, I guess I will get some.  Hold on,  I will brb. 

So anyway I did a little grocery shopping, and to my surprise Meier had a Seattle's Best brand of coffee on sale for $5.99.  A strong one too, so that is pretty exciting.  I usually buy my coffee at the local lumberyard, but I forgot to pick it up yesterday, and saw it at Meiers.  Their coffee is strategically placed by the wine.   ;)

So, is anything going on??  No, not really.  I am going to get a run in like I said, and I should probably blow leaves.  We actually have a lot in our front yard now.  I think when I get home from my run though, I will watch a movie.  I don't think my neighbors will appreciate me blowing my leaves at 5:00 AM. 

As I think about life and stuff, I know the road you are on.  It is a hard one.  Your thoughts will be taken to a place not of your choosing.  You will have one rung of the ladder to hold onto.  It is the rung of honesty and truth.  A Life's journey is hard.  Nothing about it is easy, but remember my Joseph Heller/Howard Zinn analogy.  Life is zany and fun, and we get to do a lot of fun stuff.  Life has the serious stuff too.  They go hand in hand, and the serious stuff is the stuff we have to deal with. 

I don't know your life's journey, but we will find out.  We all have our 5 and 10 year plans and stuff like that, but their is also another plan.  A plan not of your making, and one who you are not the author of.  Be brave, be strong and trust.  You are in good hands.  :)

You will not be perfect, and beauty is all in being honest anyway.  Beauty is not a life you tried to be perfect in, because in that you fail.  In being honest you succeed.  That is the hard part though, because our stuff is hard to look at, and moreso harder to show people.  So with this hard stuff, you will have help, because there was only one who was strong enough to overcome all.  

So, that is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a  Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Time for me to finish my coffee, and then I'll go on a run.  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D  

Have a great day all.   :)   MWAH!!!     :)   

No comments: