Saturday, October 6, 2012

Movie Day...

Morning all.  How's it going??  I have absolutely nothing to write about today, but you never know what may pop up.  I am going to get a cup of coffee, and I will be right back. 

So yesterday I did something I rarely/never do.  I spent all day watching movies.  I watched a French film of a lady doing an article for "Elle" magazine.  It was about two hookers she interviewed, and became friends with.  How they started, and what it was like and stuff.  I watched "Return of the Pink Panther"  I never saw any of those before.  It was pretty good.  A movie called "The Red Violin"  A few more.  I didn't really plan on doing just that, but I kinda enjoyed it.  I never do that, and to give a day to myself to do just that seemed pretty fun. 

Today, I am going to get my run in early.  I have a ton of housework to do etc...  

Monday I am back to work.  Mostly I don't like taking full weeks off, but I actually enjoyed this one.  I don't know why.  Most of the time I feel lazy when I am on vacation, and maybe guilty for being lazy.  I didn't overwork myself on this vacation, but I am okay with me getting a little bit done each day.  (except yesterday)

Do you ever feel guilty??  I could have should have done more.  That is how I mostly feel while on vacation after the first couple days.  I didn't get that at all this past week.  Made for a rather enjoyable week.  I will be ready to go back to work though.  Get back in my routine.  I am a much better runner in my routine, than when I am out.  I am better with structured days I guess. 

Well, I think I will stop there.  I told you I had nothing, but I could probably go on and on, about all the stupid shit that really makes up my life.  I will spare you.   :)

I am excited for today.  Mostly starting it with an early morning run.  Then clean clean clean, and cook a nice meal.  weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  I was sore as Hell from the pull ups yesterday.     OUCH

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D  

No comments: