Friday, October 19, 2012

Project Day!!

Morning all, how's it going??   Me, I am doing pretty good.  I am going to get some coffee, and I will brb.  This will just be a short 'lil blog, cuz I thought it was 2:00 AM, and it is past 3:30 AM.   ZOIKS!!

So, I know the past 4-5 posts have been pretty heavy.  I never have any idea when that happens.  Those are the pulling ones huh??  The ones where you imagine if logic can be bent.  If there is more out there than our understanding of what we see day to day.  No matter what walk of life you are on there is more than what we see, because there are things as Big as Galaxies, which we have no idea how to make, and things as small as elements, which we would not be able to create.  So yeah, logic gets bent no matter what walk of life, because you know the World was once flat. 

Anyhoo I had a great day at work yesterday.  As I do my weekly thing, I keep my eyes open, and sometimes an area or two is a complete mess.  I am not happy or confident with the accuracy of what I am seeing.  Those are the things I turn into projects for later in the week.  I finished my stuff early this week, so started a project yesterday.  I was going to work a little late, but my next section is a BIGGGGG change.  In order to clean it up, I have to make a mess.   I didn't want to start that at 1:30, so I'll finish it today. 

I LOVE MY WORK PROJECTS.  Now it ain't Rocket Science what I do, and as I have said before it takes a special kind of fucked up to like my job.   :)

I came home, and was bored.  Having no runs planned for the rest of the week sucks.  I wanted to do a 3 miler yesterday and Saturday, but didn't feel like it yesterday.  I think I was a bit down for some reason or another.   Who knows??  The night ended up being a little better than I expected. 

I made chili.  I spiced up my bowl, and went to bed.  Stayed up past 8:00 PM by a bit too I think.  What a week.   :)

Sometimes I get a glimpse of how long this thing has been going on.  Me blogging I mean.  SHEESH!!   LOL  wtf???  Now that is crazy, and that really bends the logic huh?? 


That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s..   Oh crap,  You are a Yankees fan.   Ooops. 

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D      xo

Have a fab one all.  It is Friday and the Weekend, and things like that.   :)    xoxoxoxoxo   MWAH!!!   :)

No comments: