I really don't have much to write about today, so I think I will do a list.
- I got 8 miles in yesterday. 6 of them with Jerry. I run better with people. I do better when I can share miles.
- My cousin Rudy ran a 2:49 marathon. I was wondering what kind of shape he was in. New job, marriage, move to East Coast. Guess he is still in good shape. (2 minutes of his PR)
- Race results to the phone is a good idea. It was pretty cool getting those texts. :)
- You know I think I can get down to 3:35 Marathon pace. I paced that for 15 miles a few years back.
- Wouldn't that be something to get back there again?? A worthy goal. I'll have to get my big boy cold pants on, and ride to work and back in the Winter. Everything helps.
- We had tacos for dinner last night. Not sure what we will have tonight.
- I didn't do any push ups or pull ups yesterday. I finally don't feel sore today. ;)
- Lists can be kind of cool, because you just search your brain for something or another.
- I think I may run the Grand Rapids 13.1 with Ken. It will be like a long run. I am pretty sure his race pace is pretty much the same as his training pace. I paid for it anyway.
- I don't have a lot today, but yesterday was a pretty good day. Nothing like starting the day with a run huh?
- We are going to start up again our Tuesday night runs.
Thanks for reading!!! :)
Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!! :)
Love You All!!! :)))
p.s. I find it strange that sometimes I blog, and it is a doozy, it just flows, and sometimes I have an entry like this. Oh well.
Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Now for really really cya cya cya :D :D :( xoxo