Friday, October 1, 2010

Thursdays After Track Are So Weird!!

Now you know I have this weird wake up early thing going on... for whatever reason.  It just baffles me why after the track I get so very little sleep.  I wake up earlier than the alarm clock would go off, if I set one too.  How weird is that?  I blog, and then get ready for work, and am absolutely beat all day!!  Yesterday I left a little early, because I worked 9 + hours the two previous days.  I got on my bike to go home, and was hit with a stiff wind on the way back.  I did what any other normal person would do.  I rode no handed for a bit to tell all the twitterworld I had to ride home against the wind.  :)  Then I had to explain to @MissMarilynn that my nipples were fine.  Then I thought oh God what is that going to look like to people.  :)  Darn you Twitter!!!  :)

There really wasn't much going on today.  Lisa picked up a closing shift to help out.  I got home, and she said, "NOOOOOOOOOO"  !!  It was a beautiful day out, and she was going into work, and I was home for the day.  I said what are you all worked up about?  We are both off of work "right now".  She didn't find that funny, because she had to go into work in just a little while.  I fell asleep for a bit.  It was a hard sleep.  A sleep filled with drool.  The kind of drool that ends up on your wife's pillow.  :)  SHHHHHHH   don't tell her.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!  :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!  :)

p.s. Lisa and I have been going out to lunch on Fridays after work.  It is fun, and relaxing.  Hope we can do it again today!!

now for real cya!!!  :)

No comments: