Thursday, October 21, 2010

OMG am I bored...

So I guess I will blog???


Sure, why not.  What should I blog about???  Good Question.   hmmmmmmmm...... let's see. 

We'll just start writing and see where it goes.  I am fully recovered from my marathon.  I am ready to do a long run this weekend, and ready to add speed work next week.  Want to know something I learned about my latest marathon???  I think I lost some fitness.  How does that happen??  Pretty weird.  You know I always paid attention to the stud triathletes.  They take time off, I take as very little as possible.  They work harder than me though, so I think it all equals out probably.  That is my guess. 

Lisa and I went to DeBoer Bros. for lunch today, and saw the whole DeBoer clan- less Mitch. 

Do you remember when I told you about the girl who got ran over in a car last winter???  She smashed her pelvis, and broken ribs, and stuff.  I saw her at the Aquatic center.  I saw her a lot this autumn, and summer.  Guess what???   She ran Grand Rapids, and qualified for Boston.  She passed me on the trail.  I was not in a good way, but I gave her a big high five.  What a battler.  I was, and am so happy for her.  We stopped a couple times in the middle of our runs to talk here and there.  Totally Totally forgot her name.  Also at Grand Rapids there were a couple girls  from the group who I was faster than, but they ran sub 3:50, beat me, and qualified for Boston too.  That was their goal.  Pretty impressive.  Everyone has their own goals.  Some hit, and some don't. 

I am thinking for my 5K training I am going to do my 1.25 mile repeat more than the track.  No real reason why, but figure it might be o.k. 

I am totally going to wake up early tomorrow I bet, and hope I have something to write about, but who knows. 

I went and read some of my previous posts.  Really really really hard to tell what you think of it.  All will work out.  My guess is you all battle with yourselves about stuff.  That is normal.  Showing the imperfect stuff is hard, but we are ALL full of it.  The imperfect stuff that is.  What is perfect though???  Yes, your answer is right.  We don't know.  I think the important thing is to judge yourself, as to what you view perfection to be.  Can you live up to your own standard???  no.   Do unto others.  You don't live up to yours, and others don't live up to theirs.   Do not judge, lest you be judged.   right???  :)

I know this is not my normal time to blog, but did it anyway.  I really have nothing better to do.  :)

I am listening to the Grease CD.  :)

I am on track 22????   wth????  

That is it for.... TONIGHT!!!!   :)

Hope everyone is having, and had a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.   a;kdfj;adjf;akdfj;adkfj;adlfj


Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :)

No comments: